Accident leads to inevitable call to ban Jackass
From The Scotsman
A man has described the horror of seeing his son turn into a human fireball after
copying a stunt from a film.
Stuart Harrison, 11, was rushed to hospital with severe burns following an incident at his home in Inverclyde. Stuart is still being treated on hospital.
It is understood
he was engulfed by flames after copying scenes from Jackass: The Movie by spraying himself with deodorant and setting himself alight.
Stuart's father and his mother, Pearl, want the Jackass TV series and the 18-rated films banned following
the incident. The film, which stars Johnny Knoxville, originated from the MTV series Jackass. It has the tagline "Do not attempt this at home" and contains a number of pranks and stunts that did not get past the television censor.
was reported the boy watched the film in his bedroom with his twin brother and best friend before acting the scene out.